Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day or Oh Happy Day!!

I'm so happy today. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. In thinking about this day, I saw a post from an acquaintance of ours that said, "I'm clinging to this scripture today"...

Romans 13:1-2

1Every (A)person is to be in (B)subjection to the governing authorities For (C)there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.
2Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

I think she's probably not in favor of Obama but I thought it very ironic that I could claim that scripture as well, for the last eight years.

I wish President Obama the peace of Christ and wisdom! Everyone has very high expectations.

No comments: