Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random-ness

So, I have gotten into this really bad habit of taking photos of people and things that I find funny so that I can post them on my blog. Maybe it's not such a bad habit. I don't know. This blog is about some of those random photos and just very random thoughts as well. I thought it would be a nice break from the grueling political season. Here we go...

Okay, so do any of you remember those horrid "Rabbit Fur" coats from the 80's? Well, "Rabbit Fur" is making a comeback. Yes, right here in the fashion mecca of Spring/The Woodlands, Texas. Check this out...

Yes, that looks like a "rabbit fur" purse! Ladies, I know you're jealous! Now, I can't guarantee that it is a gen-u-whine rabbit fur purse but let's give her the benefit of the doubt. And, I snapped this at our local Whataburger no less! Next...
What?!?! Yes, I took this photo right here in Spring, Texas also. This is what I live with on a daily basis now. Rabbit fur purse toting Israeli Defensive Trainers....What the heck is this? I think our lovely "Department of Homeland Security" should be checking this guy out. Something tells me that if he were legit, he wouldn't advertise it on the back of his truck...weirdness...
On to....


I almost died laughing when I saw this posted on the bathroom door at our office. Wow, someone really hates it when people talk on the phone in the potty! First, it cracks me up that they were mad enough to go back to their desk, write a note and come back to stick it on the door. Second, the response is pretty hilarious too. "Who R U, Phone Police?" Too funny. Now, I hate it when people talk on their cell phones in the bathroom stall next to me too but I take a different tactic. I flush the toilet like five or six times in a row just to be sure that the person on the other end of the line knows where they are! Is talking on the cell phone in the potty a First Amendment protected free speech? (Something tells me I will get a comment to answer that question!)

Random thoughts for today.........

1. I had a dream last night that I was dog-sitting for someone and one of the dogs died. What a nightmare! (Just FYI, I didn't know the person who was my "friend" in the dream!)
2. I'm getting my teeth cleaned today. (again..)
3. "The Dark Knight" is at the dollar movies this weekend. I may go see it again but I may take my Boo to see the new 007 movie. I'll let you know...
4. I'm really wishing I had taken a photo of the grown adult wearing a tie dye "onesie" at the Bayou City Art Festival a few weeks back..dang..lost opportunity that I'll never get back.
5. Why doesn't SIRIUS have their Christmas music channel on yet?!? XM always had their Christmas music on by now. What's the deal???
F. I have to go get in the shower now so I will have time to get my required daily dose of CNN before I leave for the day.

Shalom Out!

No comments: