Thursday, March 27, 2008

Barack On The View

Hello all..
Barack Obama will be on "The View" tomorrow morning. For everyone here in Houston, that's ABC at 10:00am. It should be interesting to see how ultra conservative Elizabeth handles it. She's been all over the "Barack has a racist pastor and should cut ties with him" thing...

I will be out having my last joyful, non-working, fun Friday with my cute Hubby. He's going to work on Monday at a family law firm in The Woodlands. Dang, I just realized that I will probably miss "The View" because I'll be out having fun. I can't even tape it or DVR it because we currently live in the dark ages of television. If you get reception from the bunny ears it's a freakin' miracle. Guess I'll just have to hope that it will show up on You Tube...But, alas, there are worst things in the world...

Shalom Out!

No comments: