Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lawyer?

Yesterday, after successfully debating my Psychology Professor about how horrible his test was, how half the material on the test was not in our book and how poorly worded the test was...I had a thought....Maybe I should be a lawyer...My grade went from an 82 to a 94 in less than an hour people! The entire class benefited from my ranting about the stupid test, which, by the way, really was a lame ass excuse for a test.

Over dinner, after I told my husband the whole story (poor thing), he said "maybe you should be a lawyer, you would be good at it." Well, I am the "ass kicker" of the two of us. My hubby is a lawyer so I figure I've already got a head start, right?

Of course, it would mean many more years of school and frankly, I'm not certain I want to work that hard. I'm getting too damn old for this hard work crap! I keep trying to retire and stay home and watch Oprah but it's not really working for me so far.

So, what do you think? Lawyer/Nurse? Lawyer/Nurse? My hubby is voting for med school by the way!!

Shalom Out!

1 comment:

photog said...

Which one has the best income to student loan ratio? I mean ... which one will make you happiest?