Thursday, June 26, 2008

Christie Brinkley...She Ain't As Nice As She Looks...

Also, earlier this week, I heard about Christie Brinkley and her ongoing divorce from her architect husband who got caught sleeping with an 18 year old assistant in his office. While I would want to exact as much revenge as possible were I in her shoes, I would hope that I would not use my children to do it.

Apparently, the Amicus Attorney appointed for her children by the court filed a Motion to ask the judge to keep the divorce private instead of public because he felt it would be best for the children. Of course, her husband and his attorney jumped on board with the Amicus and were in favor of a private trial (to keep him from being embarrassed any further in public). So, in comes Christie who says she's in favor of keeping the proceedings public as they normally are because that's the law. Whatever. She wants to force her soon to be slimy ex husband to settle and give her whatever she wants. To hell with what's best for her kids.

Some would say this is a very sly move on her lawyer's part. I say, "shame on you Christie". Do what's best for your kids, not you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always heard she was a bit wonky. I mean, who would divorce Billy Joel? Not me. Also, I agree with your comment about Elton John. Electric boots and mohair suits...you know she read it in a magaziiiiinnnneee....