Friday, May 16, 2008

First Week Back At Work...

...and my arse is worn out! Dang, I am super tired as I type this post and I've been tired every single day that I've worked this week. It's hell getting up at 6:00am! I'm hoping I'll get used to it again. More good news, I think we decided on an apartment in The Woodlands today. It's not the greatest apartment. It's an older complex and could use some updating (especially the kitchen appliances) but it's got two bedrooms (kinda small), two bathrooms, a living area that we should be able to fit the piano and our furniture in, AND...BONUS...it's right across the street (literally) from where we work! Oh, and it's about $200 a month less than anything else we looked at AND we can move in right away, AND..(yes one more plus)...I WILL HAVE CABLE TV FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST FIVE YEARS! CAN I GET A WITNESS? (Hallelujah, Thank You J.C.) No more being attacked by the friggin' "rabbit ears"....(Long story)..

So, now we just need to decide a date to move and if we're going to go to the extra expense of hiring movers or try to do it ourselves. I'm voting for movers but at this point, I don't really give a dang...just get my arse moved....

No comments: