Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Job!

Well, I have decided to take a job working for my husband's boss at his law firm in The Woodlands. It's not much money although I'm certain she's paying me way more than the last girl made. This means that there will be much higher expectations. That doesn't concern me much.
I am excited that it's NOT the mortgage business and I knew that to start in a new field I would have to take a major pay cut, which I have!

We'll see how this goes. The hubby and I are planning to try to move to The Woodlands area soon so it will cut our cost to commute the almost 100 miles a day. It's costing now about $500 per month in gas and tolls, not to mention the wear and tear on the car. Yep, it's time to move.

So, this means that I will probably enroll in Montgomery Country Community College (Lone Star) in the fall. I'm hoping to live "in district" and pay less tuition than I've been paying to HCC. I'm also hoping they have better quality instructors although it's still community college.

All for now....SHALOM OUT!

No comments: