Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goofing Off

Okay, so I'm goofing off a little while I should be studying for the last 3 finals I have this week!

The hubby and I went to see "Iron Man" after a stellar recommendation from my brother, who is affectionately known as "The Wubbster." Normally we like the same movies and I LOVE most superhero movies so I knew I would like it. I wasn't sure about the hubby but he actually liked it also! To see the trailer, click below...check it out..THUMBS UP!!



Now, this is the movie that I CANNOT hardly wait to see. The next Batman flick with Heath Ledger as the Joker. "Batman: The Dark Knight". It has nothing to do with Heath or his sad death but the fact that I loved the last Batman flick with Christian Bale. Can't wait!! See trailer below...



Back to work...

No comments: