Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain..You're really starting to irritate me...

Well, I've had a little time to listen to CNN in the background and heard a little about this Sarah Palin. Most of what I've heard about her, I actually like. But, it's only day one...

McCain on the other hand is really ticking me off right now. The more I think about it, the more I think he picked her for these top two reasons:

1. She's a woman - now both tickets can make history. What a desperate move.
2. She's a woman - He thinks women are stupid enough to vote for this ticket merely because she is a woman.

I think he just called me stupid people!! Excuse me, but no one, not even a female, gets my vote without a little thought, and without me understanding where they are on certain issues. In fact, this choice makes me think McCain is an even bigger sexist, old school, boys club geezer than before.

Ugh, I'm DEFINITELY wearing my Obama shirt today...

3 comments:

Kris said...

fiesty...

many will vote for obama simply because he is African-American. yes, i guess we are that stupid, both men and women.

palin, vp, has more executive experience than obama, top job.

kw

photog said...

More experience ... how do you figure?

Palin went from self-confessed "hockey mom" to small-town mayor to governor of Alaska (for two years).

Obama has been a long-time public interest attorney, representative for the state of Illinois, and U.S. Senator.

I don't think Palin is necessarily a bad choice, but I don't think McCain can use the "experience" card any longer. At least not with a straight face.

Kris said...

but neither can obama, it has become mute...but that was the first attack on palin from the obama camp..no experience...

kw