Thursday, August 14, 2008

Robert Downey, Jr.


This is for my sis, Raquel Annette, just to make it official after our conversation this past weekend.

Robert Downey, Jr. On the exempt list. Always has been even in his major drug head days . Yes, exempt even when I heard he woke up in a drug induced daze in a strangers house and got arrested for like the 50th time. He's my "gen" (generation) and I've always rooted for him. And now that he's Tony Stark, he's cooler than ever. Love him. Totally, always, exempt... He is IRON MAN!! :-)

3 comments:

blondie said...

Princess, you make me laugh. I think I'm going to have to start working on my exempt list ... though I'm pretty sure mine'll look different than yours!

Feisty 'Bama Princess said...

That's cool. To each their own exempt list. Did you get the present we sent you yet?

blondie said...

I did get it, but I haven't listened to it yet. I keep forgetting to grab it on the way out the door (to the car, the only place I listen to CDs). Thanks for thinking of me ... you guys are the best. Love you!!!