Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weird Dream...

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was being held prisioner by a serial killer. It's funny, because we were going all over the place together. Every place we went, I would try to get someone to help me but the serial killer dude would kill them first.

At some point, I woke up. I went back to sleep and actually finished the dream! That has never happened to me before.

So, to finish the weird dream. The serial killer dude and I were in a hallway in some kind of building. I see a cop. I decide to make a move. I go for the cop's gun and pull it from his holster. I go to shoot the serial killer and the gun won't fire. I hear my Boo somewhere behind me saying, "take off the safety!!". I, of course, don't know how to do that. So, the cop eventually comes and takes away the gun and shoots the serial killer for me.

I have no idea what this means but I'm thinking, no more Taco Bueno before bedtime!

No comments: