Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Martyr of Seattle Grace...


I love Grey's Anatomy. It's the only show I bother to keep up with on a regular basis. Although, I have become a fan of some of the reality shows on the Bravo channel... One thing I really dislike about Grey's Anatomy is Katharine Heigl. I'm one of those people that if I don't like the real person, it's really hard for me to watch them acting like someone they are not...even if they do a really good job at it...I suck it up for Grey's though....

So, I read recently that ole Katharine had decided to take her name out of the running for an Emmy nomination because she didn't feel she had been given good enough material from the writers this past season to warrant an award. Wah-Wah little cry baby. This is one of the reasons I dislike her. She's such a fake and isn't very good at hiding it despite her attempts.

She's one of those who will say, "Oh, I'm not beautiful or a good actress" people but you can tell she's thinking, "Oh yeah, I'm drop dead gorgeous and I deserve every stinking acting award out there..." Well, guess what Katharine, maybe your acting wasn't good enough for an Emmy either....Maybe your lame attempt to get a better contract offer won't work. The character of Izzie Stephens should be the next one to leave Seattle Grace but please, not in a spin off!!

1 comment:

photog said...

I agree with you about Heigl ... not my favorite actress. But you have to admit, she wasn't half bad in "27 Dresses." James Marsden was better, mind you.