Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spread the Word!

I know many of my friends love Christian music the same way I do. I especially love singers who write their own songs. I think it's great when a talented person can make scripture come alive in a great song. (Rich Mullins) It's not often that you find that great combination but my Boo and I happened upon this kid who I think is awesome. Stephen Miller is the worship leader at Sugar Creek Baptist Church in Sugar Land, Texas. If you get a chance to stop by their 11:00 service one Sunday, I recommend it. We were pleasantly surprised by the preaching as well as the music.

If you want to check out Stephen's songs, schedule or other info, click here for his my space page.

1 comment:

photog said...

Stephen rocks! Check out "Who Is Like You" and "Awaken My Heart." You can download them on iTunes too.