Monday, September 29, 2008

The Only Palin I Like..

Is the one played by Tina Fey.  I just really can't stand this woman.  That goofy accent, those goofy glasses and the constant "up do."  I can't even listen to her voice.  It's so annoying.  Her constant sarcasm just makes me want to hurl.  I realize that's politics as usual, but I just can't stand to listen to her use her down syndrome baby for sympathy from the voters one more time.  What a loser.  Please, let this woman go away after November 4th.  I don't think I can stand to be subjected to her for at least four years!

4 comments:

miata mom said...

I also have no confidence in Palin's ability to lead our country, but it has nothing to do with her glasses, updo or voice.

Travis R said...

agreed. Why dislike a person solely based on her wardrobe choices or her accent, when there are probably plenty of other good reasons to dislike her. Disliking her for those reasons, is really no better than her digging at Biden for being old.

Travis R said...

well not solely, I know you have other issues with her, but let that dislike stand on those issues.

sidenote: why won't Blogger let you edit a comment, people like me with ADD have trouble proof reading anything.

Feisty 'Bama Princess said...

First, why can't I dislike her for whatever reason I dislike her? This is my blog where I am serious at times and not so serious at other times. Second, yes, if you read my blog you know that I do not like Palin for many reasons, not just the superficial ones. But, I would guess that everyone has known someone that just the sound of their voice annoys them, correct? She just happens to annoy me on just about every level and that is what this blog is about.