Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm On A Roll Today...What Can I Say?

Ok, so I have a guilty pleasure that I haven't indulged much in the last five years. Yes, I like many women and a few men absolutely love Lifetime Movies!! So, before all this "fat" conversation got started yesterday, I had downloaded a couple of them from iTunes. I lived in the dark ages of television for the past five years which means we don't have cable. It's probably a good thing. I watch way less TV. Anyhoo..I downloaded a movie called "Fat Like Me". It's about a popular, pretty teenager who goes undercover as an overweight person to film a documentary to try to win a national competition. I thought this movie had many great things to say and just by chance it tied in with all of my new "fat" conversations.

Here's a link to the trailer on You Tube:
If you can, check it out!

No comments: