Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Those Nutty Professors!

Okay, so you may have seen my post recently where I listed all of the goofy things my college professors said during the first week of school. Last night, my Comp professor was on a roll! He was acting quite strange and at first, I wondered if I should be concerned for my safety. He would take his sunglasses on and off (our class is at 8:30pm), he was very boisterous and kept bellowing the name "Julius Caesar", the play we were reading. After a few minutes, I realized he was going to give me some fabulous blog material so I decided to stay but I never imagined he would say something as stupid as he did. He was rambling on about this and that and then promptly sat down in his chair and said:

"I'm single, I'm childless and I'll probably die a virgin." <----direct quote

Gee, I wonder why....
Well, after the initial laughter died down, I think everyone was just in shock that he actually said it. I know my mouth was hanging open. So, yeah, I'm not sure where they find these people but they should seriously monitor whether or not they're taking their meds.

No comments: