Monday, April 14, 2008

Wow, People Really Suck Sometimes

So, I'm driving to my 12:30 math class today and I have my convertible top down because it's a beautiful day. I'm tooling down Dairy Ashford when this guy cuts me off, trying to get in front of me, and he almost hits the front of my car with the back of his P.O.S.

I didn't honk, I just hit the brakes, and lifted my hands in the air and said "What the "f"???"

Then, this idiot launches a lit cigarette at me trying to hurl it into my car. Needless to say, I was not happy. I sped around him, called him a few choice names, and then promptly called 911. I doubt they will actually do anything and I was told that I would have to pull over and wait if I wanted to file an assault report against this person. Well, I had to be at class in 20 minutes so I said "thanks but no thanks" since they could not tell me how long the process would take.

Great, huh?

No comments: