Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Love That Pig!!


My hubby and I were just talking (well, I was talking) about the muppets the other night because I saw a You Tube video posted on a blog with the muppets singing that old Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up." Yes, you had to be a teenager in the 80's to know that song...

Anyhoo, I was telling my hubby that Miss Piggy was ALWAYS my favorite muppet because she was one tough pig! She was a beautiful girly pig, had her green little froggy man that adored her and she would kick ass when necessary!! Love that pig!! Then today as I'm reading this book by Marilyn Wann titled "Fat? So!!" and found this fan-tab-u-lous quote by non other than Miss Piggy!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye!"

LOVE IT!!!




No comments: