Friday, October 3, 2008

Babysitting Blues



I was flipping around the telly this morning and came across an old movie that I saw years ago called "Adventures in Babysitting."  The movie was released in 1987 so that dates me a little!  I remember thinking this movie was fun so I watched for a few minutes and kept looking at the people and wondering where I knew them from...

I IMDB'd the movie and noticed several people that I was surprised about!  

1.  Anthony Rapp from "Rent" fame plays Daryl Coopersmith, the annoying best friend.  He looked so different as a kid!
2.  Elizabeth Shue - of course I recognized her..She looks almost the same!
3.  Bradley Whitford from "The West Wing" playing Elizabeth's bully boyfriend.
4.  Vincent D'Onofrio  from Law & Order Criminal Intent plays a garage owner and he looks totally different!  


It's a fun movie, check it out if you have some free time!

No comments: