Friday, October 3, 2008

Put Some Stank On It!!

This is what I was wishing for in last night's debate. Let's face it, Biden won. He had actual facts and numbers and at one point he actually had to explain to her what power the Vice President actually holds. She was mispronouncing names, and even got a few completely wrong which Biden did not call her on. I would have called her on it, but, I'm a woman and the public in general would have not reacted well if he had hit her hard on anything. I realize this. At the end of the day, Palin was the same. Yes, she was more well rehearsed as evidenced by all of her answers. She was totally going back to subjects that she had practiced instead of actually answering the questions. There was the usual "you betcha", "you're darn right" and "I'm a hockey Mom" crap... Biden scored major cool points when he got choked up talking about his kids and said "how dare you" think that just because he's man he isn't concerned!!

At the end, I would hope that the public can sense that she is all rehearsed talk and nothing more. Biden is clearly the most capable.

1 comment:

miata mom said...

The decision on this election would be a whole lot easier for me if Biden was the one running for President. He seems the most sincere of all 4 of the people running.