Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's Talk About One Of McCain's Endorsements

Senator McCain has been endorsed by a radical pastor from San Antonio, John Hagee. Let's just see what John Hagee has said about the holocaust and how McCain was happy to have his endorsement.



Now, for a little back tracking...



Can we believe him when he says he agrees with some of what Hagee does and says and not all of what Hagee does and says? Is this possible? Apparently, it's possible for McCain, but not for Obama who has said the same thing about Reverend Wright.

Well, at least it's good to know that Hagee doesn't think Obama is the anti-christ! Whew, I can rest easy at night now...



I think everyone needs to realize that candidates don't always agree with everything that everyone who endorses them believes. I am pro-life and I know that Obama does not agree with that stance. I do not believe that the abortion issue is the "be all, end all" of each candidate and that is why I will support Obama. I am so tired of people talking about "Obama is a muslim", "Obama is a radical islamist". Is this all they can come up with? You know what, I believe McCain when he says he does not agree with Hagee's hate mongering of catholics and others. I believe Obama when he says he does not accept the endorsement of The Nation of Islam or Louis Farrakhan. I also believe Obama when he says he doesn't always agree with Reverend Wright. I went to a church for years and I hardly agreed with anything I heard from the pulpit. Does that mean I endorse them? No. So, let's try to stop all of the nonsense and stick to the facts.

No comments: