Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Miscellaneous Update

First, here's my nifty little fall harvest display outside my front door. A few of these pumpkins may get carved for Halloween but I like them like this so I may leave it as is...

And..I was asked by the Boo's new boss ladies if I would help them out since they are in need of a new legal assistant and someone just quit. Apparently, they have a few trials coming up and the paralegal is up to her eyeballs. So, I will be working there for at least a few weeks to help them out but it's strictly temporary. The partners were very nice and I was very impressed. Of course, they love my Boo so that means they're incredibly smart as well. They even offered to help me in my job search if I want to stay in the legal field. That was very kind as well. Nothing like having a partner at a well respected firm give you the "thumbs up."

Last week, I received a package from VW. As you all know, I purchased a 2009 GTI in August, which I am loving. So, here's what I got from Fed Ex from VW. It's called a "fast."Yeah, I'm not sure why they sent it or what exactly it is but I'm sure I could have come up with something better. Couldn't they have sent me an iTunes gift card or something I would actually use? See that stubby little tail in the back? It comes with three others so you can change out it's tail. Actually, it reminds me of my old boss so maybe I'll go across the street and sit it on her car or something. Just Kidding!!

All for Now... Shalom Out!

1 comment:

Travis R said...

The "fast" was the brilliant...I guess...marketing gimmick the VW came up with when marketing the Golf MkVI. It was supposed to be the alter ego for the driver, the one that wanted a civilized car, but also one that was...wait for it..."fast". It was a failed campaign IMO.